Airplane


Manila to General Santos city, last 1999 is my first time to ride in the airplane,  that is in the Air Philippines flight 2p811, i step up to the airplane using the ladder, as i sit down in the airplane, i look around, i see the airplane pilot, flight  staywardies, and many passenger, and after a few minutes the airplane crew said, please fastend your seat belt, and after that, the flight staywardies dimonstrate at the center, and after that, the airplane engine starts, and after a few minutes, the airplanne wheel start to roll, the airplane run very fast to the concrete run way for almost 1000 meter! and after that,  the airplane began to float in the air, wow amazing! we are in 1500 meter above the ground. I look down  and i saw the different building, the people plowing the farm, people harvesting the rice, the car moving the street, i saw ship and boat at the sea and many island.

As i look at to the tv monitor infront of me, i have seen the temperature outside, the speed of the airplane and direction and our location map.

I have seen an orange push botton over my head, because of my curiosity i have push it! and a lady wearing orange dress come to me!... that is the purpose of push botton! and i asked where is our comport room maam, and she said to me the location...oh no!!! i feel different about my ear! inside the comport room.

I transfer to the other seat to see different view, wow! the view outside is very nice. it is my first time to walk inside the airplane while it is flying!

And the flight attendant give me 1 cup cake, it  takes 1 hour and 47 minutes  from Manila to General Santos city international airport

Comments

TESDA

Lake cebu south cotabato tourest spot philippines

Philippine AIR FORCE

DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS ... DFA

My name Is Henry Ayonon

Sanyo xacti camera

PACMAN BOXING UPDATE

National Bureau of Investigation ...NBI

Baguio Trip 2013

How to win friends