Monkey

Last year 2001 my brother acquaired a little monkey  from a native tribe called tasaday at southern Mindanao, he tie the little monkey using the iron chain with a 7 inches diameter  iron ring, the said ring is connected to 3 inches diameter bamboo at about 5 meter long, and the said bamboo is nailed end to end at the two mango tree, the other  end of the chain is connected  to the hips of the monkey using the 5 inches diameter iron ring, and at the end of the bamboo he put a food tray and glass with water, he put some banana an raw corn fruit on food tray, he feed the monkey every day.

After one year of feeding the monkey every day, my brother was able to teach the monkey! he teach the monkey how to capture the lice to my brother head!. as the monkey stand to my brother shoulder, it capture some lice to his head! the monkey eat the lice! the said monkey is very noise every time he captured the lice, oh what a wonderful monkey, i try also to put that monkey over my shoulder, wow! it is very nice, at first time i feel afraid that the monkey will bite my ear and my head.

I also feed that monkey with banana, corn fruit, sugar cane, rice and many other. If i feed hot rice to the monkey, his
hand and head dance if he feel the food is very hot.


Comments

TESDA

Lake cebu south cotabato tourest spot philippines

Philippine AIR FORCE

DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS ... DFA

My name Is Henry Ayonon

Sanyo xacti camera

PACMAN BOXING UPDATE

National Bureau of Investigation ...NBI

Baguio Trip 2013

How to win friends