STANDARD RICE COOKER BRAND

 I buy a standard rice cooker brand at Cubao Philippines,  a nice rice cooker i like to use and to operate.

Before  i buy that rice cooker, i ask my friend about what brand of rice cooker he used, and he recomend me a standard rice cooker, and he said that it is a heavy duty and the life span is right with respect to the product price.

Actually the standard rice cooker brand is nice, in workmanship and design, i used it to cook rice and to cook fish or chicken meat and pork meat and i have not encounter any problem.

You can see my documentary while cooking my rice and fish in the said rice cooker and the nice result of cooking.


The voltage rating of the said rice cooker is 230 volts alternating current and the voltage frequency is 60 hertz, and the power in watts is 350 watts, the capacity is 0.6 liter, and the model is SRG -0.6 l


Comments

TESDA

Lake cebu south cotabato tourest spot philippines

Philippine AIR FORCE

DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS ... DFA

My name Is Henry Ayonon

Sanyo xacti camera

PACMAN BOXING UPDATE

National Bureau of Investigation ...NBI

Baguio Trip 2013