Networkmarketing

One time i have no work in manila, and i have seen an  adds in the news paper, and it say that, business work part time or full time! ... and because that time i have a cellphone NOKIA 3210 model, i contacted the cellphone number posted in the said adds, and after 30 minutes, i receive the reply that says, as he evaluate my personal information, he need to see me in personal and i have to report on Monday he says in the message and it is so. In the waiting area i have seen many people, and after 15 minutes the beautiful lady ask me, sino po ang contact person mo sir, it mean who is my contact person, and i said MR. Ryan, then MR. Ryan took me to the room full of people... Oh no!!! i was in network marketing!!! and because i see the nice business presentation,  after 2 week i enter the network marketing business!!!

Comments

TESDA

Lake cebu south cotabato tourest spot philippines

Philippine AIR FORCE

DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS ... DFA

My name Is Henry Ayonon

Sanyo xacti camera

PACMAN BOXING UPDATE

National Bureau of Investigation ...NBI

Baguio Trip 2013