Philippine Overseas Employment Administration ... POEA

Before you can work to other country legally, you must go To POEA to obtain legal document and papers.

If you ask me why it is important? well my answer  is, it is important to process your legal document if you want to enter to other country and legally work their and legally earn a dollar salary.

Let me share it to you, one time i was force to take action regarding, my sister case, not to mention the country, my sister work their to earn a dollar salary, but sad to say the contract or employment contract between my sister and to the agency who process her papers and the employer itself, was not followed, meaning, the agency or travel agency and the employer did not follow the legal contract about the job  description written in the legal contract about the job.

 My sister want to go back to our beloved Philippines, but her travel agency did not take action, and her employer do not want my sister to go home because she must finish her two year contract.

Now, we make a move so that our sister can go home, because she wanted to go home.


Repatriation is needed, so we go to the repatriation unit of the POEA  and it was so, my sister come back to the promise land, the Mindanao Philippines!!!

Comments

TESDA

Lake cebu south cotabato tourest spot philippines

Philippine AIR FORCE

DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS ... DFA

My name Is Henry Ayonon

Sanyo xacti camera

PACMAN BOXING UPDATE

National Bureau of Investigation ...NBI

Baguio Trip 2013