OVERSEAS WORKERS WELFARE ADMINISTRATION ... OWWA


Overseas Workers Welfare Administration, before you can work legally in the other nation, you should go to OWWA to process legal entry to other country, it is very important because if some thing happen to you, your family can trace your exact location and your address in your work abroad.


Let me share to you my experience about  Overseas Workers Welfare Administration, i process the papers of my sister for repatriation in the OWWA office and the result is nice because my sister was  legally   process her papers in the said office, she is registered to that government agency.

Comments

TESDA

Lake cebu south cotabato tourest spot philippines

Philippine AIR FORCE

DEPARTMENT OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS ... DFA

My name Is Henry Ayonon

Sanyo xacti camera

PACMAN BOXING UPDATE

National Bureau of Investigation ...NBI

Baguio Trip 2013